Collection of Personal Information
1. Pherolec Global Ltd is committed to maintaining the privacy and accuracy of your personal data. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal data we collect, use and disclose is accurate and current. However, the accuracy of that information depends largely on the information you provide.
Why do we collect personal data?
1. We are committed to constantly upgrading and improving the service we provide to you. For this reason, we may collect your personal data so we can effectively provide, maintain and improve our products and services (including advertising services), customise those products and services to meet your needs and develop new services.
2. We may also collect and use your personal data in order to:
a. Protect the rights or property of Pherolec Global Ltd or our users,
b. Administer and manage our provision of products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts,
c. Research and develop our products and services,
d. To do internal research and to conduct market research for our own purposes,
e. Gain an understanding of your product and service needs so we may fulfil those needs,
f. Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading our systems, and
g. Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services.
3. Pherolec Global Ltd does not use or disclose your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected unless such use or disclosure would be permitted or required by law, or you give us your consent.
4. We only use your personal data for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. Unless you contact us in writing to indicate otherwise, by creating a member account or otherwise using the Site, you consent to your personal data being used by us or our related entities to:
a. establish a user account,
b. contact you for any purpose related to your account or your use of the Site,
c. verify your identity,
d. provide the materials or services you order or access,
e. administer and process your orders or requests, including processing any payments,
f. market to you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) products, services and special offers similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you,
g. assist you to subscribe to any newsletter or other promotions we offer or may in the future offer and to manage and administer those services,
h. respond to any queries or feedback you may have,
i. inform you of ways the information, content or services provided via the Site could be improved,
j. research and develop our materials and services,
k. maintain and develop our business systems,
l. gain a better understanding of your information service requirements, or
m. conducting credit checks or assessing credit worthiness.
5. We collect your data to indicate your consent to:
a. provide you with information about other of our goods and services which may be of interest to you[or to contact you by post or telephone], or
b. permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about their goods and services which may be of interest to you.
6. If you prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know.
Disclosure of your information
7. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our limited company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
8. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if:
a. we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets,
b. Pherolec Global Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets,
c. we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Website Terms and Conditions and Terms and Conditions of Sale or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pherolec Global Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
What personal data may we collect?
1. We collect personal data through your registration process and when you place an order using the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, buying our cosmetics, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information, [when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us,] and when you report a problem with our site.
2. Pherolec Global Ltd also collects aggregated, non-personal statistical information on Site visitors such as:
a. your server address,
b. your top level domain name,
c. the date and time of your visit to the Site,
d. the pages you accessed and the documents you viewed or downloaded,
e. the services you ordered, accessed or used,
f. the duration of your visit to the Site,
g. the previous Site you have visited, and
h. the type of web browser you are using.
3. Pherolec Global Ltd also collects user submitted information such as:
a. account information, including name, phone number, postal address and email address,
b. location information, including city, state and postcode, and
c. any user generated content posted on or to the Site.
1. Online payments are processed through PayPal which is a third party provider. Pherolec Global Ltd does not store your banking or credit card details.
3. Credit cards/debit cards are processed through PayPal (Visa, MaterCard and American Express).
1. Cookies are small pieces of information sent to your browser to authenticate, track, and maintain specific information about your interactions with a Site.
Links to third party Sites
1. Pherolec Global Ltd may contain links to third party Sites. These linked Sites are not under our control.
2. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those Sites and do not know whether cookies or other tracking devices are used on linked Sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit before disclosing your personal data on any linked Site.
Where we store your personal data
Securing your personal data
1. All personal data held by Pherolec Global Ltd is stored on secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. You should be aware that due to the open nature of the Internet, information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. If you provide or send us any personal data, it is sent at your own risk. Although we take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure, Pherolec Global Ltd will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access and use of your personal data.
Keeping Personal data accurate and up to date
1. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal data we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date.
Your access to your personal data
1. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you wish to view the personal data we hold about you, please send your request by e-mail or by mail (see 'Contact us' below).
Copyright Infringement Complaints
1. Pherolec Global Ltd will respond to claims of copyright infringement, and will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement by third parties and will take appropriate actions under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
2. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed under English copyright law and is accessible on this Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44 7940-261-628