TERMS & CONDITIONS
PHEROLEC GLOBAL Ltd TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ("USER AGREEMENT") VERY CAREFULLY
Terms and conditions of sale
These terms and conditions ("these Terms") apply to the use of [ & ] ("this Site"), operated by Pherolec Global Ltd ("we", "us", "our") with registered office at Unit 67, 14-15 Triangle South, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1EY, United Kingdom. These Terms must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this Site. If you do not accept these Terms, as amended from time to time, you must immediately cease using this Site. Contracts for the supply of products ordered through our site by you are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Amendments to these Terms
1. Without prior notice we reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time . Amendments will be effective immediately upon publication on this Site. Your continued use of this Site following such publication will constitute acceptance of the Terms as amended. We suggest that you review these Terms frequently.
1. You agree that we hold all rights, title and interest in this Site and all intellectual property rights attached to this Site (including but not limited to graphics, texts, icons, logos, software and sound recordings), unless otherwise indicated. Content procured from a third party may be the subject of intellectual property rights owned by that third party.
2. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under any relevant legislation which applies in your jurisdiction, and except as expressly authorised by these Terms, you may not by any means or in any form or use any intellectual property appearing on this Site, without express prior written consent from us or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the intellectual property rights in that material.
3. Without limiting the above, the following activity is expressly prohibited on this Site:
a. collection or use of any product listings, prices, or descriptions, from this Site for the benefit of another merchant that supplies products competitive with or comparable to those offered on this Site;
b. copying or monitoring for non-personal or commercial use, any portions of this Site or the content contained on this Site without our prior written consent,
c. any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site, or otherwise interferes with its proper and timely functioning.
4. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. If you breach any of these Terms this permission terminates automatically. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any printed or downloaded materials.
5. You must not sell information obtained from this Site to any third party without our prior written consent.
Hyperlinking to this Site
1. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this Site provided that the link does not portray us, our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or other proprietary graphic or trademarks as part of the hyperlink without our prior written consent.
Third party websites
1. This Site may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
2. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with third party websites. Our links with third party websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those third parties websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those third parties websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Limitation of liability
1. You acknowledge that we have not made and will not make any express or implied warranties in relation to any services, information, products and data provided by us through this Site or otherwise.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, any term that would be implied into these Terms, including without limitation any warranty or condition, is hereby excluded.
3. You agree that we will not be liable in respect of any claim by you (whether tortious,contractual, statutory or otherwise) for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or injury including, but not limited to, any loss of contracts, profits, revenue or data arising out of or in connection with the provision of any products, services, information or data through this Site or otherwise.
4. The above limitation of liability does not attempt or purport to exclude liability for fraud or arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
2. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any damages to, or viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property in connection with access to or use of this Site.
Termination of access
1. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your right to access or use this Site, for any reason and at any time. Violation of these Terms may result in criminal or civil liability in addition to the termination of your right to access this Site. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
1. You agree, in the course of using this Site, not to engage in conduct that contravenes these Terms or the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
2. If we waive any rights available to us under these Terms on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
3. If any of these Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remainder of these Terms shall nevertheless continue in full force.
4. These Terms supersede all prior representations, arrangements, understandings and agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter.
5. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement and understanding between the parties relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
6. These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
7. We reserve any rights not expressly granted in these Terms.